8 nights / 9 days – Program
Day 1 Cochin to Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (140 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a varie
Day 2 Continue Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest
Day 3 Munnar to Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jun
Day 4 Thekkady to Kumarakom Resort
Kumarakom is a serene, emerald green peninsula set in the backdrop of Vembanad Lake which is dotted with numerous traditional rice boats, rafts and canoes. This backwater spot is abundant with flora and fauna, being especially rich in marine life..
Day 5 Kumarakom to Alleppey Houseboat
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to exp
Day 6 Alleppey to Marrari
Beach activities One can participate in various activities at Marari beach that includes cruises on the backwaters, visits to traditional coir-making units etc. If you are bored of lazing in the sun and want to have some fun then indulge in any of t
Day 7 Marari to Kovalam
After breakfast check out from hotel proceed to Kovalam via Trivandrum to visit the iconic spots Old Travancore Kingdom’s capital Trivandrum includes, Napier Museum, Sri Chithira Art Gallery, Zoo, Padmanabhapuram Temple and adjacent Palace etc. afte
Day 8 Continue Kovalam with Kanyakumari Day trip
Today morning check out your Kovalam hotel and drive towards Kanyakumari the southern tip of Indian Sub continent and an important destination for pilgrim as well as leisure travelers. On the way get down at Padmanabapuram Palace an architectural won
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of Booking. If not available similar category hotel provided.
- Above-mentioned accommodations are on triple sharing basis.
- Transportation as mentioned with friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above-mentioned accommodation does includes breakfast except houseboat.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver).
- Vehicle Indigo/dzire car. Vehicle at disposal 8 hrs a day.
- Full meals in Luxury houseboat
- Deluxe Houseboat A/C time from 9.00pm -06.00am
- Day trip to Kanya Kumari is already included in the package cost
- Total blockage kms : 1450km
- Flight/Train/Bus from your destination
- Service Tax : 4.5%
- Entrance Tickets
- Activities like Elephant Rige, Body Massage, Boating
- Telephone / Laundry/Tips
- Items of personal nature viz. telephone calls, drinks, laundry bills, etc.
- In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
- Entry Tickets to Monuments, Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are not included in the cost and the same cannot be pre purchased.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids, which is not mentioned, has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
- Dutch Palace, Cochin is closed on Fridays
- Jewish Synagogue, Cochin is closed on Saturdays
- Napier Museum & Kuthiramalika Palace are closed on Mondays
- Check-in & Check-out as per Hotel’s policy
- Hotel confirmation will be purely subject to availability
- Any mandatory festive season supplements will be charged extra
- Rates are subject to change depending on the room category/ hotels confirmed
- If the said hotel not available at the time of booking; similar hotel will be provided after confirmation with the client.
Terms and Conditions
- Alternate equivalent hotels will be arranged in case of Non Availability of Rooms.
- Rates are valid on the given dates only.
- Extras other than mentioned in the Itinerary should be paid directly by the guest.
- Rooms in Munnar & Thekkady are Non Air Conditioned due to their high altitude.
Cancelation and Payment Policy
Booking Procedure & Payment Mode
- Once you are happy with the tour plan and prices, please inform us the names and age of the traveling persons, exact arrival date, Mode of arrival with timing etc.
- Once we receive these details on normal working days we will give confirmation from our end in 1 day time.
- Once you get confirmation from us you can deposit 50% of the total cost as advance to our account.
- On receipt of the advance amount we will be sending receipt by mail and the hard copy of the vouchers will send to you on receipt of the balance payment.
- The advance amount can be paid through a bank transfer or cash deposit. The balance payment will be accepted only as bank transfer a week prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation within 90 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: 50 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost will be refunded
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date: 25 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost will be refunded
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date: 100 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost. (No refund)
- For group bookings and December and January bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel / houseboat policy.
- Tapasya Holidays assures world class products and services to its customers and our mission is to make our customer happy and satisfied. We believe in quality, service and reliability.