04 Nights/05 Days – Program
Day 1 Trivandrum – Kanyakumari (110 Kms – 02 ½ Hrs)
Your Kerala Holiday Tour Package will start when you arrive at Trivandrum Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to the important pilgrim centre of India, the Kanyakumari. Check-in to Kanyakumari Hotel/Resort
Day 2 Kanyakumari – Kovalam (100 Kms – 02 ½ Hrs)
Today after breakfast check-out from Kanyakumari Hotel/Resort and proceed to the “Paradise of the South” the Kovalam. Reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. The day is free for you to enjoy in the Kovalam beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resor
Day 3 Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
Today after the breakfast proceeds the tour to Trivandrum. The Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist Village, Trivandrum Zoo and the Shangumugham Beach are the major attractions of Trivandrum. Later proceed back to Ko
Day 4 Kovalam – Alleppey Houseboat (176 Kms. 05 Hrs.)
Today after breakfast check-out from Kovalam Hotel/Resort and proceed to the Alleppey boat jetty and check-in to the Houseboat on arrival. The rest of the day is in the Houseboat. Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 5 Alleppey – Cochin (85 KMS – 03 Hours drive)
Today after breakfast, check-out from Alleppey Houseboat. Your this sweet and memorable Kerala Holiday Tour Package is ending when our representative drop you in Cochin Airport/Railway Station.
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of Booking.
- Above mentioned accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation as mentioned with friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above mentioned accommodation includes breakfast.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver). Vehicle at disposal 8 hrs a day.
- During off season, if available (A/C Indica) will be upgraded to any one of these vehicle – Indigo or Etios or Dzire.
- If Houseboat is included in your package its exclusively for your family with all meals which includes Welcome Drink, Snacks, Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Mineral water etc.
Package Cost Excludes:
Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc
Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary. (Rs 12/- per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Govt. Service Tax @4.5%
In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
Entry Tickets to Monuments, Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are not included in the cost and the same cannot be pre purchased.
Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
Dutch Palace, Cochin is closed on Fridays
Jewish Synagogue, Cochin is closed on Saturdays
Napier Museum&Kuthiramalika Palace are closed on Mondays
Check-in & Check-out as per Hotel’s policy
Hotel confirmation will be purely subject to availability
Any mandatory festive season supplements will be charged extra
Rates are subject to change depending on the room category/ hotels confirmed
if the said hotel not available at the time of booking; similar hotel will be provided after confirmation with the client. If you have own suggestion to change the hotel or schedule, it is possible with the request to the company along with the tour query.
In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category and facility.
Usual Hotel Check-in time is 12.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operated from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Day time is requirement will be charged extra.
Premium / Luxury houseboats full time A/C in the bedroom
The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only & it may vary if there is any sudden hike in Govt tax and policy changes.
There will be a hike of minimum 20% between 15 December 2010 to 15th January 2011 on all packages.
There will be a hike of minimum 10% in some of the hotels during the festival seasons.
Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
- Alternate equivalent hotels will be arranged in case of Non Availability of Rooms.
- Rates are valid on the given dates only.
- Extras other than mentioned in the Itinerary should be paid directly by the guest.
- Rooms in Munnar & Thekkady are Non Air Conditioned due to their high altitude.
Cancelation and Payment Policy
Booking Procedure & Payment Mode
- Once you are happy with the tour plan and prices, please inform us the names and age of the traveling persons, exact arrival date, Mode of arrival with timing etc.
- Once we receive these details on normal working days we will give confirmation from our end in 1 day time.
- Once you get confirmation from us you can deposit 50% of the total cost as advance to our account.
- On receipt of the advance amount we will be sending receipt by mail and the hard copy of the vouchers will send to you on receipt of the balance payment.
- The advance amount can be paid through a bank transfer or cash deposit. The balance payment will be accepted only as bank transfer a week prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation within 90 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: 50 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date: 75 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date: 100 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- For group bookings and December and January bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel / houseboat policy.
- Tapasya Holidays & Wellness assures world class products and services to its customers and our mission is to make our customer happy and satisfied. We believe in quality, service and reliability.