8Nights/9Days – Program
Day 1 Cochin to Athirampally
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Athirappilly, South India’s most beautiful waterfall with amazing natural beauty. It’s famous for the ever green forest cove
Day 2 Athirampally to Cochin
Today after check out, you will be taken to your hotel at Cochin and after lunch go for sightseeing at Historical Fort Cochin which has a rich heritage and strong historical relationship with English, Portuguese, Dutch, Arabs, Chinese etc. you can vi
Day 3 Cochin to Munnar
Today morning drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar
Day 4 Continue Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest
Day 5 Munnar to Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jun
Day 6 Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to exp
Day 7 Alleppey to Kovalam
After having your breakfast, check out the houseboat and drive to your beach resort at Kovalam; the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. On the way you can vist the i
Day 8 continue Kovalam with Day trip to Kanyakumari
Today after breakfast you will have a day trip to Kanyakumari the southern tip of Indian Sub continent and an important destination for pilgrim as well as leisure travelers. On the way get down at Padmanabapuram Palace an architectural wonder, and re
Day 9 Kovalam to Trivandrum Departure
Till noon, have leisure in your hotel and later check out for your return drop off at Trivandrum Airport/ railway station
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of Booking.
- Above mentioned accommodations are on twin sharing basis (3 rooms).
- Transportation as mentioned with friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above mentioned accommodation includes breakfast.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver). Vehicle at disposal 8 hrs a day.
- For 3 adults – A/C Indica / 4 adults – Dzire, Etios, Inidgo, Logan/Sedan/ 6 adults –Tavera/Enjoy/Innova will be used for the Transport & sightseeing
- If Houseboat is included in your package its exclusively for your family with all meals which includes Welcome Drink/Buffet Lunch /Tea & Snacks/Buffet Dinner, Breakfast in the morning, Mineral water etc.
Package Cost Excludes:
Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc
Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary. (Rs 12/- per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica/Indigo/Dzire/Etios/Logan & Rs.16/- per km will be charged for Tavera/Enjoy & Innova).
Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Govt. Service Tax @4.5%
The price is given is mentioned for minimum 3 couples travelling for this package
In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
Entry Tickets to Monuments, Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are not included in the cost and the same cannot be pre purchased.
Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
Dutch Palace, Cochin is closed on Fridays
Jewish Synagogue, Cochin is closed on Saturdays
Napier Museum&Kuthiramalika Palace are closed on Mondays
Check-in & Check-out as per Hotel’s policy
Hotel confirmation will be purely subject to availability
Any mandatory festive season supplements will be charged extra
Rates are subject to change depending on the room category/ hotels confirmed
if the said hotel not available at the time of booking; similar hotel will be provided after confirmation with the client. If you have own suggestion to change the hotel or schedule, it is possible with the request to the company along with the tour query.
In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category and facility.
Usual Hotel Check-in time is 12.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operated from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Day time is requirement will be charged extra.
Premium / Luxury houseboats full time A/C in the bedroom
The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only & it may vary if there is any sudden hike in Govt tax and policy changes.
There will be a hike of minimum 20% between 15 December 2010 to 15th January 2011 on all packages.
There will be a hike of minimum 10% in some of the hotels during the festival seasons.
Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.
Terms and Conditions
- Alternate equivalent hotels will be arranged in case of Non Availability of Rooms.
- Rates are valid on the given dates only.
- Extras other than mentioned in the Itinerary should be paid directly by the guest.
- Rooms in Munnar & Thekkady are Non Air Conditioned due to their high altitude.
Cancelation and Payment Policy
Booking Procedure & Payment Mode
- Once you are happy with the tour plan and prices, please inform us the names and age of the traveling persons, exact arrival date, Mode of arrival with timing etc.
- Once we receive these details on normal working days we will give confirmation from our end in 1 day time.
- Once you get confirmation from us you can deposit 50% of the total cost as advance to our account.
- On receipt of the advance amount we will be sending receipt by mail and the hard copy of the vouchers will send to you on receipt of the balance payment.
- The advance amount can be paid through a bank transfer or cash deposit. The balance payment will be accepted only as bank transfer a week prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation within 90 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: 50 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost will be refunded
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date: 25 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost will be refunded
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date: 100 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost. (No refund)
- For group bookings and December and January bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel / houseboat policy.
- Tapasya Holidays assures world class products and services to its customers and our mission is to make our customer happy and satisfied. We believe in quality, service and reliability.