2 nights / 3 days – Program Itinerary
Day 1 Cochin-Kumarakom 75km/2hrs
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive there to Welcome & receive you. Later, drive to Kumarakom (75 Kms), the Icon of Kerala’s tourism prosperity. Today, Kumarakom is world’s best known back water dest
Day 2 Kumarakom-Alleppey (houseboat)50kms/1hr
After breakfast check out the resort and visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary located in the shore of back waters with many varieties of birds and other small specious. later drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical
Day 3 Alleppey-Cochin drop off
After breakfast check out the houseboat and drive towards Cochin either for a city tour that covers Historical Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing nets, Jew Streets, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Marine Drive and Musical Walkway or return drop off at Ai
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of Booking.
- Above mentioned accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation as mentioned with friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above mentioned accommodation includes breakfast.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver). Vehicle at disposal 8 hrs a day.
- During off season, if available (A/C Indica) will be upgraded to any one of these vehicle – Indigo or Etios or Dzire.
- If Houseboat is included in your package its exclusively for your family with all meals which includes Welcome Drink, Snacks, Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Mineral water etc. A/C time from 9.00pm -06.00am. In premium Houseboat Fulltime Ac available in bedrooms
Package Cost Excludes:
Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc
Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary. (Rs 12/- per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Govt. Service Tax @4.5%
- In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
- Entry Tickets to Monuments, Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are not included in the cost and the same cannot be pre purchased.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
- Dutch Palace, Cochin is closed on Fridays
- Jewish Synagogue, Cochin is closed on Saturdays
- Napier Museum&Kuthiramalika Palace are closed on Mondays
- Check-in & Check-out as per Hotel’s policy
- Hotel confirmation will be purely subject to availability
- Any mandatory festive season supplements will be charged extra
- Rates are subject to change depending on the room category/ hotels confirmed
- If the said hotel not available at the time of booking; similar hotel will be provided after confirmation with the client. If you have own suggestion to change the hotel or schedule, it is possible with the request to the company along with the tour query.
In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category and facility.
Usual Hotel Check-in time is 12.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operated from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Day time is requirement will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only & it may vary if there is any sudden hike in Govt tax and policy changes.
There will be a hike of minimum 20% between 15 December 2010 to 15th January 2011 on all packages.
There will be a hike of minimum 10% in some of the hotels during the festival seasons.
Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actual.