Nights/3 Days – Program Itinerary
Day 1 Cochin- Cherai..
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later, drive to Cherai (20 Kms), the famous beach destination of Cochin. Cherai is ideal place for its lagoons, fish farms and long stretch
Day 2 Cherai beach
Today, after breakfast, for a go day trip to Historical fort Cochin, Where you can see the remains century’s old Portuguese, Dutch, English, Chinese and Arab traditions. Gigantic Chinese fish nets and live fishing, beach path way, Sea Mouth, Asia’s b
Accommodation in well-appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on twin / Triple sharing basis.
Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast as per plan mentioned in the package.
A/c Indica car for all surface transfers & sightseeing (Non A/c for Economy& Standard Package) for the above mentioned destinations.
All applicable hotel & vehicle taxes, toll, parking fees, permit charge etc.
Any meals other than those mentioned above package.
Any Airfare / Train fare to the arrival or from the departure point.
Cost due to upgrading /changing hotels, Room type, luxury cars etc
Any additional transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary. (Rs 12/- per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Boating & other theatre show charges.
Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Govt. Service Tax @4.5%
- In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
- Entry Tickets to Monuments, Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary are not included in the cost and the same cannot be pre purchased.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
- Dutch Palace, Cochin is closed on Fridays
- Jewish Synagogue, Cochin is closed on Saturdays
- Napier Museum&Kuthiramalika Palace are closed on Mondays
- Check-in & Check-out as per Hotel’s policy
- Hotel confirmation will be purely subject to availability
- Any mandatory festive season supplements will be charged extra
- Rates are subject to change depending on the room category/ hotels confirmed
Terms and Conditions
- Alternate equivalent hotels will be arranged in case of Non Availability of Rooms.
- Rates are valid on the given dates only.
- Extras other than mentioned in the Itinerary should be paid directly by the guest.
- Rooms in Munnar & Thekkady are Non Air Conditioned due to their high altitude.
Cancelation and Payment Policy
Booking Procedure & Payment Mode
- Once you are happy with the tour plan and prices, please inform us the names and age of the traveling persons, exact arrival date, Mode of arrival with timing etc.
- Once we receive these details on normal working days we will give confirmation from our end in 1 day time.
- Once you get confirmation from us you can deposit 50% of the total cost as advance to our account.
- On receipt of the advance amount we will be sending receipt by mail and the hard copy of the vouchers will send to you on receipt of the balance payment.
- The advance amount can be paid through a bank transfer or cash deposit. The balance payment will be accepted only as bank transfer a week prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation within 90 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: 50 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date: 75 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date: 100 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- For group bookings and December and January bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel / houseboat policy.
- Country Travel Mart assures world class products and services to its customers and our mission is to make our customer happy and satisfied. We believe in quality, service and reliability.